In the world of fashion, there are some things that never go out of style. Here are MY top 5 must have go to items, which always seem to work when I am running late, can’t find anything to wear or just having a moody morning! I use these items every day!
1. Lip Gloss: When all else fails, no make-up days, and just not feeling it! I ALWAYS have my lip gloss! Makes me thinking of the song…my lip gloss be poppin! My favorite lip gloss of all time is “Maybelline Shinesational Peach Sorbet”!
2. Black Eye Liner: I’m not a huge make-up person, but will happily apply it when the time is right, such as a black tie affair, date night, special event, etc, however I love to accent my eyes! Black eye liner is the perfect tool to help them pop! I use “Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus” and “Maybelline Define a Line”.
3. Bronzer: I’m all about less it more, and its best to keep it natural, but I love my bronzer and wear it almost daily! My favorite is “Physician’s Formula”. It provides just the right color combination to enhance skin tone and correct imperfections. It provides soft, natural color without a harsh monotone cast. This bronzer is amazing; it provides my face with a nice natural glow that lasts all day!
4. Fashion Accessories: When in doubt, Accessorize! Pearls-Timeless Accessory, statement piece earrings, bold necklaces, eye catching fashion rings and tons of bangles or bracelets to wrap my wrist with style… Styles just like “Classy Couture Boutique” offers!
5. Great Supportive Bra: Gotta hold them up high & make me feel better & slimmer! My absolute most have favorite bra is the “Panache Andorra” style bra sold in Nordstrom’s. It’s sexy and offers excellent support, lift and shape for larger bust.